Thursday, August 06, 2020, 2:00 PM - Sunday, August 09, 2020, 1:00 PM
Do a few days of water slides, go-carts, hiking, camping, alpine slides and so much more, sound good to you? Then you will want to join us for the RSM Camping Weekend at Wild Mountain in Taylors Falls, MN!
We will depart Ridgewood Church at 2 PM on Thursday, August 6, and return on Sunday, August 9 at approximately 1 PM.
The cost for this event is $90, which includes camping, food, drinks, beach fee, and waterpark. See below for the waterpark fee break down.
Super Day Pass - $21.99 (includes all water rides, Alpine Slide, and go-karts. Individuals wanting to ride the Alpine Slides and the go-karts have to be over 54’ tall).
Water Rides Only Pass - $14.99 (IF THIS OPTION IS CHOSEN, THE OVERALL COST CHANGES TO $83)
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Swim Suit (one piece for girls)/beach towel
- Bug repellent
- Change of clothes for 3 days (bring extras just in case)
- Pair of long pants
- Hiking and/or tennis shoes
- Small battery-operated fan (optional)
- Extra snacks if desired (must fit in your suitcase with your other items)
- Extra money for snacks or activities like mini-golf ($3) at campground/waterpark/etc. if desired
- Money for dinner at fast food restaurant on Thursday afternoon (don’t pack this in your suitcase)
- Medications with specific instructions (give to leader upon check-in)
As always, we will be following the guidelines provided by state/city governing officials. Masks are optional in the vehicles. Siblings can choose to sleep in the same tent. Individual tents are an option (in this case, each participant will have to provide their own tent if you do not want to sleep in a tent with other individuals). Please let PK know ASAP at if you plan on sleeping in your own personal tent.
For any special dietary restrictions, please let PK know ASAP at .
Due to the nature of this trip; please download, fill out, and return (email or drop off) a Medical Release Form for each student attending. (A link to download the Medical Release Form will be available at the end of the registration. Or, you can download the form now.)
Please Note: If a Medical Release Form has already been filled out for the 2020 year, you do NOT need to fill out another.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, August 4 at 5 PM