Every Sunday, 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
Join other Ridgewood families in the gym right after church for free play and just hanging out together until 12:00 PM. Meet old friends and make some new ones! Here’s the scoop:
- Gym opens directly after the second service ends (about 11:15 AM) and will be closed promptly at 12:00 PM.
- The equipment closet will be open – help yourself to balls and toys, and put them away before leaving.
- Parents are still responsible for their own kiddos.
- Kids (Kindergarten-5th grade), students, and adults should still wear masks for now.
- Once a month on a pre-announced date, we’ll do pizza or light snacks, and will ask for pre-registration for those dates for planning; otherwise, no weekly pre-registration is required. Just show up and hang out together!
- Fam-Jam is a great way to invite new friends to church and to get to know one another better! Everyone is welcome!
Contact Laurie Stay at