Ridgewood's Response to Covid-19
Welcome home, Ridgewood! COVID 19 has kept us apart for way too long, and we are excited to be together again, even though we know it will feel a bit different than we are used to. We are taking great care and working hard to prepare a safe and welcoming place to come back to. We are in this together and want you to feel confident as you return.
By following the CDC Guidelines, along with our state government recommendations as we gather again, we hope to set the table well for all. Please feel no pressure to come back before you’re ready – if you or someone in your household is vulnerable to the virus, continue to worship with us online. Safety first!
We are also excited to have you experience some of the updates and changes to our campus! We're almost there!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Due to the current Minnesota ordinance, masks are required for Sunday worship
- You’ll be greeted by friendly masked staff and volunteers – we promise – they’re smiling under there!
- Six-foot physical distancing
- Our welcoming Usher Team will guide you to your seats that will ensure proper physical distancing.
- Pre-registered Kids' Ministry Sunday Programming is available. Register at myrwc.org/kids. Families are welcome to bring kids into the service; entertaining Kid Kits will be available.
- Singing will be allowed for those wearing a mask, as recommended by Minnesota officials. The worship team will wear masks before and after the worship set.
- Offering Buckets will be placed at each door for non-contact giving.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Physical distance
- Wear a mask, if you are able. Please bring your own, including for children, ages 3 and up. As supply allows, we will try to have extras on hand, but cannot guarantee.
- Please be patient as we enter and exit.
- Volunteer for our GREETER/USHER/CLEAN TEAMS by emailing us at .
- Please care for one another by staying home for 14 days if you have any symptoms of sickness or have been exposed to anyone who has shown symptoms.
- Continue to worship with us online if you or someone in your household is vulnerable to COVID.
- Pray for one another and for the staff as we continue to make this the safest environment for all.
Remember, this is NOT forever – only for now. God is at work, and we will all be back together again.