Ridgewood's Response to Covid-19
Welcome home, Ridgewood! COVID 19 has kept us apart for way too long, and we are excited to be together again, even though we know it will feel a bit different than we are used to. We are taking great care and working hard to prepare a safe and welcoming place to come back to. We are in this together and want you to feel confident as you return.
By following the CDC Guidelines, along with our state government recommendations as we prepare to gather again, we hope to set the table well for all. Please feel no pressure to come back before you’re ready – if you or someone in your household is vulnerable to the virus, continue to worship with us online. Safety first!
We are also excited to have you experience some of the updates and changes to our campus! We're almost there!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Due to the Minnesota ordinance, masks are required for Sunday worship
- You’ll be greeted by friendly masked staff and volunteers – we promise – they’re smiling under there!
- All doors will be opened for you!
- Separate entrances & exits will be clearly marked.
- While we are anxious to hug and shake hands, we’re holding off for now!
- Six-foot Social Distancing
- Our welcoming Usher Team will guide you to your seats that will ensure proper Social Distancing.
- Kids and students will worship with their families for now. Kid Kits will be available.
- CLEAN TEAMS will sanitize surfaces between services.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available in multiple locations throughout the campus.
- Restroom attendants will help to maintain the capacity for safe social distancing for bathroom breaks.
- Singing will be allowed for those wearing a mask, as recommended by Minnesota officials. The worship team will wear masks before and after the worship set.
- Offering Buckets will be placed at each door for no-contact giving.
- Ushers will strategically dismiss everyone at the end of the service.
- Hanging out before and after services will be encouraged outside the building in order to maintain proper Social Distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Sit only with those in your household.
- Wear a mask, if you are able. Please bring your own, including for children, ages 3 and up. As supply allows, we will try to have extras on hand, but cannot guarantee.
- Please be patient as we enter and exit.
- Volunteer for our GREETER/USHER/CLEAN TEAMS by emailing us at .
- Please care for one another by staying home for 14 days if you have any symptoms of sickness or have been exposed to anyone who has shown symptoms.
- Continue to worship with us online if you or someone in your household is vulnerable to COVID.
- Pray for one another and for the staff as we continue to make this the safest environment for all.
Remember, this is NOT forever – only for now. God is at work, and we will all be back together again.